About the company
We are a team of world-class unmistakable creatives and technologists, creating new ways to build businesses and brands by unleashing the power of creativity.
Our mission and ambition is to challenge the status quo, by doing things differently we nurture our love for craft and technology allowing us to create the unexpected.
We’re always looking for skilled, innovative & social talents to join our team.
- Create services and applications utilizing various Python//django framework.
- Find and identify new opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications of projects both existing and upcoming.
- Designing, building, testing and documenting software and web applications in Python.
- Support formal testing and resolve test defects.
- Identify production and non-production application issues.
- Integrating 3rd party APIs.
- Work in an agile/scrum team.
- Minimum 1 or more years of solid commercial Python/Django experience (Flask is a plus).
- JSON, REST and RESTful Services and API’s (Experience with GraphQL is a plus).
- Strong knowledge of version control (We use git).
- A strong drive and interest to learn new technologies quickly and work in a fast paced software development environment.
- Linux/Unix knowledge.
- Good english communication skills and team work.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Web development: HTML (HTML5 & CSS) and XML/XSL.
- Knowledge of Microservices.
- Some database and SQL knowledge, Mysql and/or PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of CI/CD integration.
- RabbitMQ and Redis experience.
- Good understanding of the cloud computing technology and the web application stack (AWS or Heroku as example).
- Docker experience.
What we offer:
- Challenging, yet rewarding work environment.
- Exposure to diverse clients and projects
- A culture based on people and professional growth.
- Possibility to constantly improve your skills according to the desired career path.
- Flexibility of working hours.
- We are offering a 100% remote job.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who do not only specialize in python/Django, but someone motivated, smart, persistent, and a great teammate who brings the same fire to work every day that we do. If you think you’ve got the skills and are up for the challenge, we want to hear from you!
Please send your resume to [email protected]